- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Hi Fi Racks Ltd and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Hi Fi Racks Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of Hi Fi Racks Ltd © 2011. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
- this rule does not apply to trade customers
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
The term "credit/debit card holder" as used in these terms and conditions is defined as the person or entity in whose name the credit/debit card was issued by the bank or financial institution that appears on the credit/debit card. When you complete an online purchase from Hi Fi Racks Ltd using a credit/debit card for payment, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
You are the credit/debit card holder, and you are authorized to use your credit/debit card for the online purchase.
Should you have a problem with your purchase, you will contact Hi Fi Racks Ltd to allow us to resolve the problem before contacting either the financial institution that issued the credit/debit card or the credit/debit card company itself.
To threaten a chargeback to alter purchase price after an order is placed is extortion; it is a criminal offence. Fraudulent use of credit/debit cards will be investigated and reported to the police forces, your local bank, our billing and / or merchant service and any other applicable authorities. We will prosecute to the full extent of the law.
We perform information verifications for every credit/debit card purchase. Orders that contain an unverified address and /or any other unverified information will require us to contact the actual owner of the credit/debit card by phone. These phone numbers may be obtained from sources other than the order itself.
An unauthorized credit/debit card charge back after an order has been placed is known as friendly fraud or chargeback abuse, even if you are the owner of the card, it is theft and still fraud. We will dispute the chargeback with all the information regarding transaction we would have at our disposal and, as required, file a report with the applicable authorities and the credit/debit card company.
We accept only the credit/debit cards mentioned on the product ordering screens as the payment options for your purchase. All prices are in British Pound (£) (GBP) and stated on your invoice in British Pound unless otherwise noted. All credit/debit card charges will be settled in British Pound at the time of purchase, and in case your account is in different currency you will be charged according to the exchange rate of your financial institution at the time of the purchase. Hi Fi Racks Ltd reserves the right to change the prices of our products or services sold on our web sites at any time.
Further, you agree and acknowledge that you shall be solely responsible for and shall bear (and/or immediately reimburse) Hi Fi Racks Ltd for any chargeback fees issued to Hi Fi Racks Ltd by or from any credit/debit card company, merchant service or other source of payment that is initiated at your or the credit/debit card holders request.
Stated another way, should you the credit/debit card holder request a refund or chargeback from any credit/debit card company, merchant service or other source of payment on the purchase of Hi Fi Racks Ltd services and should said card company, merchant or other source thereafter impose any fee or amount to Hi Fi Racks Ltd because of this request or as a result, you the credit/debit card holder shall reimburse for the refund amount plus the said chargeback fee or amount plus any of our losses and / or expenses.
By purchasing any services from Hi Fi Racks Ltd, you the credit/debit card holder expressly authorize Hi Fi Racks Ltd to direct a payment/charge to be made to the credit/debit card account (the same being the credit/debit card account used in the initial purchase of said products and / or services) or in the amount of the said refund and chargeback fee (or amount charged to Hi Fi Racks Ltd for such refund) plus our losses and expenses spoken of herein.
All goods remain the property of Hi Fi Racks Ltd until paid for in full.
Hi Fi Racks Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Hi Fi Racks Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Please note that we have the ability to retain any data that you provide on this website, even if you do not complete your registration/transaction by clicking submit/next. Such contact details and data may be used to contact you to enquire why you did not complete your registration/transaction.
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual.
If you'd like to amend your order, i.e. change delivery address, add or delete optional extra's etc. please contact Hi Fi Racks Ltd and we will cancel or amend your existing order. If your order has already been despatched or delivered, then you'll need to follow our Returns Procedure (above) in the event of any unwanted products.
If your order arrives and the goods are damaged or arrives incomplete, please contact Hi Fi Racks Ltd within 72 hours of delivery. We will then arrange collection and or replacement at the earliest opportunity.
When your order is ready to ship after manufacturing (manufacturing times available upon request but normally 4 to 5 weeks for your hand made piece of furniture, although this may be less please check to confirm). Your parcel will be delivered in the U.K.by DHL or TNT and delivered nationwide within 2 working days (95% of orders are delivered next day). Deliveries within Europe are shipped with DHL and Rest of World are delivered by TNT. If the packaging of any product received appears to be in a damaged condition, you must indicate this on the courier's consignment note when you sign for the consignment. Failure to do so may result in neither Hi Fi Racks Ltd nor our couriers being held responsible for any claims for damages or shortages arising thereafter.