The Podium XS is an attractive piece of furniture that will grace any room. As the name suggests, it’s the perfect choice for smaller rooms or where space is limited. In fact, its been specially designed to fit Cyrus or similar sized hi-fi equipment.
Although this is our smallest Podium hi-fi rack, it is manufactured in the same way as its larger cousins. This rack is sturdily built in the finest solid hardwoods with each piece being individually handmade in our workshop.
Sharing many of the same feature as the Podium Reference, including its 40mm solid hardwood plinths and matching 46mm2 legs, its high tensile strength adds density and absorbs vibration. It can also be adapted and upgraded to accommodate new equipment as and when required.Key Features:
- Modular construction - add new tiers and change leg lengths as your system grows and changes
- A choice of 5 solid hardwoods: Oak, Walnut, Cherry, Mahogany or Maple
- Choice of 2 Oak finishes: Black or White
- Each rack is finished with your chosen clear satin or gloss lacquer
- Choose from matching or black legs
- 40mm solid hardwood plinths
- Removable, solid 46mm2 hardwood legs
- Any leg length available at no extra cost
- Maximum 90kg load per tier
- Isolating spikes with matching floor protectors are included. Available in stainless steel or black
- External (WxD): 335x400mm
- Internal (WxD): 223x400mm
Important Notes:Don’t forget that the leg length includes the isolation spike. For Cyrus equipment, the most popular choice is 65mm legs for the base and 85mm for the other tiers.
- Additional Information
Width 335 mm Depth 400 mm No. of Tiers 1 Hardwood Maple