The Podium XS is our smallest Podium hi fi rack - but that doesn't mean there's any compromise on quality! Just like its larger cousins, this four-legged rack is sturdily built in the finest solid hardwoods, with each piece being individually handmade in our workshop.
The rack shares many of the same features as the Podium Reference, including its sturdy 40mm solid hardwood plinths and 46mm2 legs, and its high tensile strength to add density and absorb vibration. It can also be adapted and upgraded to accommodate new equipment as and when required.
The Podium XS is an attractive piece of furniture that will grace any room. And as its name suggests, it's the perfect choice for smaller rooms or where space is limited. In fact, it's been specially-designed to fit Cyrus hi-fi equipment, and can also be made to fit other similar-sized equipment.
You can choose from a standard-sized Podium XS or design your own rack using our bespoke calculator, below.
Podium XS: Key Features
- Modular construction - add new tiers and change leg lengths as your system grows
- A choice of 5 solid hardwoods (Oak, Walnut, Mahogany, Cherry, Maple) and the Oak can also be finished in black or white.
- Can be finished in satin or gloss (satin is standard, there is no extra charge for gloss however please specify on order)
- 40mm solid hardwood plinths
- Choose from a standard size or design your own rack
- Removable, solid 46mm2 hardwood legs for future expansion
- Any leg length available at no extra cost
- Choose from matching or black legs
- 10mm high tensile securing bolts
- Height adjustment isolation spikes with locating disc (available in black or stainless steel) for each tier
- Clear satin lacquer finish
Don't forget that the leg length includes the isolation spike. For Cyrus equipment, most people choose 65mm legs for the base, and then use the drop down arrows to select 85mm for the other tiers.