The picture shows a three tier rack but you can have as many tiers as you like. The price is proportionate, so just let us know your requirements.
About the Podium Slimline Akorner
The Slimline shares many features with the multi award-winning Podium Reference, but it's different in one very important ways: the Podium Slimline Akorner is sold in one box as a four tier rack (although other options are available, as you'd expect from Hi Fi Racks). See below for details of what you get in the box.
No compromise on quality
You'll find all the hallmarks of Hi Fi Racks quality in the Podium Slimline. Each product is individually handmade in solid oak to the highest standards of British craftsmanship. There's a choice of six hardwood finishes: Solid Oak, Black, White, Cherry, Walnut and Mahogany. All these finishes are available as a complete rack or as a combination of legs and plinth (black legs are a popular option).
Here's what you get in the pack:
- 2 x Slimline mid-tier Podium shelves in solid oak (available in a choice of 6 finishes)
- 1 x Slimline top-tier Podium shelf in solid oak (available in a choice of 6 finishes)
- 4 x black isolation spikes for base level
- 12 x removable legs for future upgradability
- Assembly instructions
- 1st tier (base legs) 50mm
- 2nd tier 200mm (opening)
- 3rd tier 150mm (opening)
External width: 567mm
Internal width: 483mm
External depth: 400mm
Internal depth: 400mm
One size doesn't have to fit all
As always with Hi Fi Racks, you don't have to stick with the standard size. The Podium Slimline can be made to the dimensions of your choice, and all racks are modular so they can be expanded as your systems grow over time.
Podium Slimline Akorner key features:
- Complete, three tier rack available 'off the shelf'
- Only £293.91 for a standard three tier rack in solid oak
- Despatched in kit form for easy home assembly
- Individually handmade in solid oak
- Choice of six finishes: Solid Oak, Black, White, Cherry and Mahogany.
- Modular construction enables future expansion
- Isolation and decoupling spikes for the base level included in pack
- Leg height can be adjusted at a later date
- Custom sizes available - contact us to discuss your requirements