The Hi Fi Racks range of accessories
Our accessories range is designed to complement your Hi Fi Racks furniture and help you achieve the very best in sound quality and acoustic performance from your audio visual equipment.
These items are usually kept in stock, so it's quick and easy to replace any of your existing accessories that have been lost or damaged. You'll also need to order extra spikes and legs if you're expanding or upgrading your hi fi or audio visual equipment.
About our accessories
- Isolation spikes. All our spiked feet have been specially designed to offer the very best acoustic decoupling (the elimination of vibrations). Available in different lengths, they're height-adjustable to compensate for uneven floors. Locking nuts are available with most spikes and there's a choice of black or stainless steel. Our spikes come in packs of 4, complete with floor protectors, which are also available separately.
- Isolation cup floor protectors. These will prevent your floor and AV furniture being damaged by isolation spikes. Choose black or stainless steel to match your spikes. Available in packs of 4.
- Anti-vibration dampers. These are designed for use with speaker cabinets, turntables and other audio equipment, to reduce vibrations. Available in packs of 4.
- Castors. Our heavy duty castors are fitted with a 10mm thread to help you move your Hi Fi Racks furniture around quickly and easily.
- Spare legs. These are available in any height so you can upgrade your existing rack with either matching or black legs.