The Akorner XL offers the same trademark elegance and excellent sound quality as the Podium XL, but in a convenient corner-fitting unit. The Akorner XL shares many features with its rectangular cousin, including the same 40mm thick solid hardwood plinths and 46mm legs, giving it sturdiness and strength.
As with all our products, each rack is individually handmade in our workshop to either a standard size or the specified dimensions of your choice. The Akorner XL is a modular rack which can be adapted with new tiers or different leg lengths as you change or add to your AV equipment over time.
A new feature for the Akorner XL is an optional cable management system (from £75) that keeps your TV and other AV cables tucked away tidily and safely.
Choose a standard size
- External 800mm x 400mm, Internal 688mm x 400mm
- External 1100mm x 400mm, Internal 988mm x 400mm
Or customise your rack
Use our bespoke calculator to specify your exact requirements if you'd like a customised rack. Every rack is handmade to order in our workshop, so there are no limits to the width, depth or height you can choose.
Akorner XL: Key Features
- Modular construction - add new tiers and/or change leg lengths as your system grows.
- A choice of 5 solid hardwoods (Oak, Walnut, Mahogany, Cherry, Maple). The Oak can also be finished in black or white.
- Can be finished in satin or gloss (satin is standard, there is no extra charge for gloss however please specify on order)
- 40mm solid hardwood plinths.
- Each tier can support up to 150kg.
- Choose from standard sizes or design your own rack.
- Removable, solid 46mm hardwood legs for future expansion.
- Any leg length available at no extra cost.
- Choose from matching or black legs.
- 10mm high tensile securing bolts.
- Height adjustment isolation spikes with locating point (available in black or stainless steel) for each tier.
- Clear satin lacquer finish
- Optional cable management system from £75
- Don't forget that the leg length includes the isolation spike.
- Cable management is only available in solid oak (£75), satin black (£105) or high gloss black (£105).