As the name suggests, the Podium Trios is a three-legged version of its Podium Reference cousin. The Podium Trios shares many of the same features as the Podium Reference, including its sturdy 40mm solid hardwood plinths and 46mm2 legs, and its high tensile strength to add density and absorb vibration. It can also be adapted and upgraded to accommodate new equipment as and when required.
Like all our products, the Podium Trios is an aesthetically-pleasing piece of furniture as well as a high-performing hi fi stand. Each product is individually handmade in our workshop using only the finest quality solid hardwoods. You can choose from a standard-sized rack or design your own Podium Trios using our bespoke calculator, below.
Isolation plinths for excellent sound quality
Optional isolation plinths are also available, to help the rack offer the very best acoustic performance. You'll find more information about isolation plinths and how they're used here, but please use this page to order isolation plinths for your Podium Trios rack.
A rave review from Hi Fi Plus
When Hi Fi Plus reviewed the Podium Trio, they were most impressed by our ability to create a unique rack from our wide choice of sizes, colours and finishes: ‘...this is no one-size-fits-all arrangement...the main pulse...is the bespoke end of the business.’ Our combination of quality and affordability also proved a hit, as did our ‘quick and easy’ assembly.
Podium Trios: Key Features
- Modular construction - add new tiers and change leg lengths as your system grows
- Choice of six hardwoods and finishes
- 40mm solid hardwood plinths
- Each tier can support up to 150kg
- Choose from a standard size or design your own rack
- Removable, solid 46mm2 hardwood legs for future expansion
- Any leg length available at no extra cost
- Choose from matching or black legs
- 10mm high tensile securing bolts
- Height adjustment isolation spikes with locating disc (available in black or stainless steel) for each tier
- Clear satin lacquer finish
- Don’t forget that the leg length includes the isolation spike
- Isolation plinths are only available in solid oak, satin black or high gloss black